- How is the role of a designer defined in an e-commerce company?
- What expectations are placed on modern creative people in a constantly changing market?
- What special challenges do designers face in online competition?
- What are the future perspectives for designers in a new/modern world?
- How does the digital world (and home office) change the designers everyday life?
Lecturer: Markus Breitsamete, Team Lead Design | Women's Textile, Shoes & Accessories Private Labels
Markus joined Zalando/zLabels as Lead Designer in 2012 and has experienced the company from start-up to international group.
- From the founding of a private label in the company to the many changes over this long period of time in your own role as a creative person and in the business focus of the company, Mr. Breitsameter will use a few examples to give an insight into the changes in product creation.
- In his additional role as Job Family Sponsor for designers in private labels, he will share with us what is expected of the role of design and how it is defined.
- Of course, this should be a lively exchange and there is the opportunity to ask questions about everyday work and career opportunities within Zalando.
• Please note that this event will be held in English.
• As this course is conducted online, please register with your own device and your full name. Otherwise you may not be registered as a participant.
• In case of technical problems, please contact us immediately so that we can find a solution as soon as possible.
• If you are late, please make sure that you are still registered as a participant by the lecturer.
• If you have to leave the course before the end, please inform the instructor.
• We reserve the right to give participants who are absent without excuse from workshops, courses, events, etc., lower priority for future participation. In many cases, an unexcused absence means that those interested in the offer cannot move up on the waiting list and valuable places remain free. In addition, the provision of the offers is associated with a high level of planning, coordination and costs.
• Registration for all events is obligatory. If you are unable to attend the event for important reasons, please cancel your registration via StudyPLUS no later than five days before the event.
• If you have any questions or problems, please contact the person named in the course description.
2022-05-10 05:00 bis 2022-05-10 06:30,