Das erwartet dich
- How is the role of a designer defined in an e-commerce company?
- What expectations are placed on modern creative people in a constantly changing market?
- What special challenges do designers face in online competition?
- What are the future perspectives for designers in a new/modern world?
- How does the digital world (and home office) change the designers everyday life?
Lecturer: Markus Breitsamete, Team Lead Design | Women's Textile, Shoes & Accessories Private Labels
Markus joined Zalando/zLabels as Lead Designer in 2012 and has experienced the company from start-up to international group.
- From the founding of a private label in the company to the many changes over this long period of time in your own role as a creative person and in the business focus of the company, Mr. Breitsameter will use a few examples to give an insight into the changes in product creation.
- In his additional role as Job Family Sponsor for designers in private labels, he will share with us what is expected of the role of design and how it is defined.
- Of course, this should be a lively exchange and there is the opportunity to ask questions about everyday work and career opportunities within Zalando.
BACHELOR: 1. - 10. Semester
MASTER: 1. - 8. Semester
Zeitraum: 07.03.2022 - 09.05.2022
Teilnehmer: max. 50 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 45
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.