This Workshop consist of two days: April 12 and April 26! Content of the workshop builds on each other!
- Do you feel unsure about researching sources or about correct citation in texts?
- What writing style should people in the creative industries be able to use?
- Do you need help and good tips for writing term papers and possibly your bachelor thesis?
This course aims to get you in shape:
- In today’s world, creative production is increasingly rooted in scientific research.
- This workshop explains the role and relevance of research for your creative work and demonstrates how contemporary design has been borrowing from and has been informed by social sciences.
- It offers information about research methods for creative research and provides recommendations for working with texts and sources.
- During this workshop, we will also discuss the challenges of writing a research paper and create a roadmap for structuring your scientific work.
Lecturer: Ira Solomatina, editor, Researcher, Lecturer of AMD Berlin
BACHELOR: 1. - 10. Semester
MASTER: 1. - 8. Semester
Zeitraum: 07.03.2022 - 11.04.2022
Teilnehmer: max. 50 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 50
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.