Das erwartet dich
In this online course on academic writing/homework writing, the following content is covered, for example:
- Editing formats for various text elements
- Creating and using style sheets
- Creating and inserting directories
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
- No certificate is provided for this entry-level course. Employers expect students to have a solid knowledge of MS Office. Certificates of entry-level courses may negatively impact your application.
Zeitraum: 21.03.2023 - 30.05.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 38 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 38
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
Career Development Düsseldorf