Das erwartet dich
Time: 15:00 - 19:00 Uhr
How to manage studies, work, friends and free time satisfyingly?
Your to-do list is getting longer and longer and you do not know how to manage it all? Are you looking for ideas on how to structure your life better? Then this seminar is just right for you.
You will learn the following contents:
- Methods for better time management
- Ideas for good self-organization
- How to set priorities
- Stay focused
- Reduce procrastination
Aim of the seminar:
The seminar provides theoretical knowledge and practical exercises to simplify your life.
Lecturer: Dr. Fabrice Mielke; Co-founder of MindEvolved
Dr. Mielke did his doctorate on mindfulness in business. Time and self-management have accompanied him all his life. Besides his studies, sports and family, he has always worked and founded a company. He will share his experiences with you.
- If the offer is already fully booked, make a note of it. We will be happy to inform you when places become available!
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 18.09.2023 - 03.11.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 38 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 26
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.