Das erwartet dich
Time and Self-Management: Tackling Procrastination
Your to-do list is getting longer and longer and you don't know how to manage it all? Are you looking for ideas on how to structure your life better? Then this seminar is just right for you. You will learn the following contents: - Reduce procrastination
- Methods for better time management
- Ideas for good self-organization
- how to set priorities
- stay focused The seminar has a high proportion of exercises.
Individual and group exercises will give you insight into your priorities, challenges and obstacles to lead an "easier" life as a student. Approaches from organizational and mindfulness research will give you theoretical knowledge. Together we will develop ideas on how to better manage your time and yourself.
Aim of the seminar: The seminar provides theoretical knowledge and practical exercises to simplify your life.
Lecturer: Dr. Fabrice Mielke; Co-Founder of MindEvolved Dr. Mielke did his doctorate on mindfulness in business. Time and self-management have accompanied him all his life. Besides his studies, sports and family, he has always worked and founded a company. He will share his experiences with you.
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 21.03.2023 - 04.06.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 25 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 11
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
Career Development Köln