Das erwartet dich
Deep Dive: How to Use LinkedIn Properly! Professional appearance on the No. 1 business platform.
How do I properly present myself on LinkedIn? How can I create a professional profile? And how do other companies find out about me?
If these are questions that interest you, then this LinkedIn workshop is just right for you.
You will gain valuable knowledge about LinkedIn:
· LinkedIn for students: why the platform is so important!
· Proper networking – Build your network
· Personal Branding – Be your own brand
· Dos and Don'ts – You have to pay attention to this
· Practical workshop: Optimizing your own LinkedIn profile
Many students have no or no professional LinkedIn profile. This is extremely important for your professional future. The workshop will help you to make the advantages of the platform yours.
The guest speaker:
Fabienne Kuhnen, Head of Social Media and Marketing, IMB GmbH & Co KG, Grevenbroich, helps in her seminars to achieve optimal visibility on LinkedIn.
She is at the start again for Hochschule Fresenius, and we wouldn't want to do without her wealth of experience.
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the contact person named in the course description.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registration
Zeitraum: 21.03.2023 - 19.04.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 50 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 26
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.