This is how you use LinkedIn correctly! Professional appearance on the No. 1 business platform
Deep Dive: How to use LinkedIn correctly! Professional appearance on the No. 1 business platform.
How do I present myself correctly on LinkedIn? How can I create a professional profile? And how do other companies become aware of me?
If these are questions that interest you, then this LinkedIn workshop is just right for you.
You will gain valuable knowledge about LinkedIn:
· LinkedIn for students: Why the platform is so important!
· Proper networking – build your network
· Personal Branding – Be your own brand
· Dos and Don’ts – What you need to pay attention to
· Practical workshop: Optimizing your own LinkedIn profile
Many students do not have a professional LinkedIn profile at all. This is extremely important for your professional future. The workshop will help you make the advantages of the platform yours.
- If the offer is already fully booked, make a note of it. We will be happy to inform you when spots become available!
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 18.09.2023 - 12.10.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 50 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 50
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.