Das erwartet dich
September 25 - December 18,2023, mondays 4:25 pm - 5:55 pm
Please only register if you can attend ALL course days!
- 24 teaching units
- After taking part in the complete course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself!
- Does your language level match the course? If you feel insecure, then please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Business English basics course offers you the opportunity to brush up on specific idioms and grammatical rules in everyday working life and to present yourself appropriately in your profession. In addition, you will learn the basics of communicating with business partners and the rules of English correspondence. You will discuss the exact content and expectations of this course with your lecturer during the first seminar, and he or she will address your individual questions and topics during the subsequent individual sessions. Topics may include, for example, how to write a good cover letter in English and what the special features are in a successful English-language CV.
Topics may also include e.g.:
- Formal introduction
- Conducting Small Talks
- Conducting interviews
- Planning a meeting
- Making formal phone calls
- Writing a CV
- Writing a cover letter
- Writing emails
- Should you be unable to finish the shopping cart check out, then please contact support.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day.
- You will receive the access link a few days before the course starts by e-mail and in the offer under "Venue and/or access link".
- Unsubscribe via StudyPLUS (cancellation button) no later than three days BEFORE the course starts if you are unable to attend.
- You arrive later on a course day or have to leave earlier? Then please inform the lecturers.
- Unexcused absences can lead to subordinate treatment in offers.