Das erwartet dich
ATTENTION! THIS COURSE TAKES PLACE ON CAMPUS AT THE HAMBURG LOCATION!
Course times and days:
tuesdays, 28th of march to 20th of june, 18:05-19:35
Remark: In consultation between the participants and the lecturers, individual course days can be adjusted.
Our Business English basics course offers you the opportunity to brush up on specific idioms and grammatical rules in everyday working life and to present yourself appropriately in your profession. In addition, you will learn the basics of communicating with business partners and the rules of English correspondence. You will discuss the exact content and expectations of this course with your lecturer during the first seminar, and he or she will address your individual questions and topics during the subsequent individual sessions. Topics may include, for example, how to write a good cover letter in English and what the special features are in a successful English-language CV.
- 24 teaching units
- After taking part in the complete course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself!
Conducting Small Talks
Planning a meeting
Making formal phone calls
Writing a CV
Writing a cover letter
- Optional language courses are free of charge.
- Excluded are students OLP distance learning, here the fee is 100 € per language course.
- Make a note of the course period, time and day.
- Unregister no later than three days PRIOR the course starts von StudyPLUS (Abmelden Button) if you are NOT supposed to be able to participate.
- Please also unsubscribe if you are on the waiting list.
- You join later or need to leave early on one course date? Then please inform your lecturer.
- Unexcused absence may result in offers being given priority.