Das erwartet dich
You want to gain international study experience and get to know a new culture in order to improve your chances for a qualified career entry and an international career? Then the Study Abroad Program is perfect for you. We take care of the planning and organization of your semester abroad; no need to coordinate with the foreign university in advance, no loss of study time: full recognition of the achievements you have passed. Additionally, you will have the opportuinity to get to know the city you life in with our Culture Days.
Due to its diversity, the city has a strong appeal and popularity. People from all over the world shape the colorful city. The different neighborhoods offer a lot of attractions, experiences and cultural offerings.
- Close support provided by the International Office of Hochschule Fresenius and of the host university/ies
- Culture Days
- Option to do internship after the semester
BACHELOR: 4. - 5. Semester
BACHELOR: 1. - 3. Semester
- Your grade point average is at least 3.6
- You pass the English test, which will be administered at your location (or online) after the application deadline. If you have B2 level and an official language certificate, which is not older than two years, you will be exempted from the test. Please send it to us together with your application.
- For the following courses of study, participation incl. crediting of examination achievements is possible: "Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Risiko- und Sicherheitsmanagement, Mobilitätswirtschaft, Immobilienwirtschaft, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Sportmanagement, Medienmanagement und Digitales Marketing, Musikmanagement, Wirtschaftspsychologie, Philosophie, Politik und Wirtschaft, Psychologie, International Business Management, Tourismus- Hotel- und Eventmanagement, International Business"
Zeitraum: 19.12.2022 - 15.04.2023
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
+49 (0) 221 973199771