Das erwartet dich
**Please note: The dates for the Study Abroad Semester in Kuala Lumpur in summer semester 2024 are still TBA**
Studying one semester abroad in Malaysia will give you a unique international study experience! You will have the chance of getting to know a new culture and learn a lot about yourself personally as well. Studying abroad for one semester will also improve your chances for a qualified (international) career entry! Your international office will take care of the planning and organization of your semester abroad and will guide you closely during your preparations. You will not lose any study time and you will receive full credit for all the work you have completed at Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU).
Kuala Lumpur is well known to be the thriving hub of tomorrow across Asia! Get inspired by the diversity and friendliness of the people and the breathtaking nature in the surroundings of this exciting metropolis!
- Great university infrastructure: e.g. sports facilities, campus clinic, ...
- On-campus accommodation (according to availability)
- 2 (mandatory) orientation days
- award-winning university with a very international campus: over 13.000 students from more than 130 countries
- airport pick up arranged by APU
**Please note: This program is not free of charge. In addition to the regular tuition fees in Germany, participants pay a one-time fee for the entire semester abroad. Please feel free to attend one of our information sessions or book a consultation appointment if you would like more information on this.**
Registration through the International Office website.
BACHELOR: 4. - 5. Semester
BACHELOR: 1. - 3. Semester
- Your grade point average at Hochschule Fresenius is at least 3.6
- You will pass the Online English language test (offered every semester by HS Fresenius) after the application deadline, with a language level of at least B2. Alternatively, you can submit an official language certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, etc.) that is not older than two years to be exempt from the English language test. If applicable, please provide your certificate together with your application.
Zeitraum: 05.09.2023 - 15.10.2023
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
+49 (0) 221 973199771