Das erwartet dich
Main focus of this workshop will be the unconscious thought patterns and stereotypes in professional behavior.
Often, we perceive the same behavior differently in various individuals, evaluating it accordingly, and then reacting in one direction or another. This distinct perception of the same behavior, known as "Unconscious Bias," frequently leads to confusions, judgments, and attitudes that disrupt collaborative and goal-oriented interactions.
In this workshop, you will receive tips and insights that can assist you in recognizing and, if necessary, freeing yourself from beliefs and convictions about yourself and others in your professional daily life.
- If the offer is already fully booked, make a note of it. We will be happy to inform you when places become available!
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 18.09.2023 - 18.10.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 20 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 18
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.