Das erwartet dich
At many points in your career, there will be recurring points of contact with statistical techniques. "R" is a programming language developed specifically for data analysis. Its core function is statistical analysis and data visualization. The goal of this workshop is for you to become familiar with the core applications in "R" and to be able to use them in academic and professional contexts. This course includes four evening sessions and is aimed at beginners without any prior knowledge.
• R & R Studio
• R Markdown
• Package Management
• Objects and Dataframes
• Using Tidyverse to
- If the offer is already fully booked, make a note of it. We will be happy to inform you when spaces become available!
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 18.09.2023 - 15.11.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 25 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 13
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.