Procrastination - From putting things off to getting things done
Are you shifting your tasks to another day often and you feel bad about it?
Then this Key Note is what you need. You will learn ways how to stop your procrastination, how to stay focused and get your things done without having a constant bad conscious. Procrastination is the act of delaying something that you should do; often because we do not like and want to do it.
Speaker: Dr. Fabrice Mielke researches about Mindfulness in Organisations. He is a co-founder of MindEvolved, an organisation that develops resilient employees, teams and companies. Not toxically procrastinating is key for success. Therefore, he will share his insights on how to manage work, family, research and private life successfully.
This key note on procrastination introduces the topic and takes a closer look at the causes. For anyone interested, an in-depth workshop will be held on the topic of time and self-management on 06.06.2023 from 10-12 am.
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 21.03.2023 - 24.04.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 99 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 80
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
Career Development Köln