Panerai & UNESCO: sustainability in the luxury industry and the importance of the ocean
Das erwartet dich
A worldwide educational campaign about sustainability in the luxury industry and the importance of the ocean.
The two Speakers will present the official and international campaign of UNESCO which PANERAI as a luxury label is supporting.
You will get to know interesting networks for your work during studies and further on.
After the presentation there will be time for a free discussion about the important theme "Sustainability" and Saving our Planet.
Dr. Francesca Santoro: Senior Programme Officer – Ocean Literacy, IOC Project office
Santoro works for the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC) of UNESCO where she is in charge of ocean literacy and ocean science communication activities, as well as of the coordination of a global partnership to raise the awareness of stakeholders on the important of the ocean for the planet in the framework of the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development.
Francesca Manfredi; Sustainability Manager, PANERAI
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive your access link by e-mail shortly before the course starts.
- If you are late or if you have to leave the course before the end, please inform the instructor.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is obligatory. If you are unable to attend the course, please cancel your registration in good time via StudyPLUS.
- We reserve the right to give participants who are absent without excuse from workshops, events, courses etc. lower priority for future participation.
Zeitraum: 20.09.2022 - 29.11.2022
Teilnehmer: max. 50 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 43
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
030 58 58 30 812