Do you have basic knowledge in German (A1.1) and would like to improve your language skills. Then this course is for you.
If you are unsure about your level, we offer free placement tests. Please, send an e-mail to email@example.com to receive a link.
Information on the CEFR language levels can be found here
- You will get a certificate after regular attendance and passing the exam at the end of the course.
- Your registration for the course in StudyPLUS is binding. Should you not be able to attend, please cancel your registration until two weeks after the course start, at the latest.
- You may attend 2 language course per semester, however only one course per language.
- Please log in on the course with your own device and full name. Otherwise your attendance might not be recorded.
- Should you join the course at a later stage during the semester please inform the lecturer accordingly.
- Course can only start when the minimum number of participants has been reached.
- Please understand that students who are absent unexcused might get excluded from future courses
- Fellow students on the waiting list might not be able to attend, if you are absent unexcused. Besides, offering these courses for you includes a lot of work, organization and cost expenditure.
- This optional course is free of charge. This also counts for part-time students of the faculty onlineplus.
- Students of the faculty onlineplus who study entirely via distance learning need to pay 100€ course fee. You may cancel your participation free of charge until two weeks after the course start.
- The course end with an exam during the final lecture.
- There will be no resits for the exam
- Exam inspections and archiving will not be provided.
- You may join the follow-up course next semester, even if you did not pass the exam , if the lecturer allows that.