This two-day interactive online crash course will delve into the topics of the module managerial listening skills". The workshop will touch upon the topics, so students and alumni gain a basic understanding of how to apply listening skills effectively when leading people or working in teams.
This course will cover the following topics:
• distinguish the mechanisms underlying listening effects,
• describe the barriers to high-quality listening,
• consider methods to support individual and group listening amidst barriers,
• identify the impact of listening in the leadership context,
• examine the business consequences of enhancing productivity in teams (that may be geographically dispersed) through listening
The course is conducted in English."
Since this is an online course that is not geographically bound, the course is open to students from ALL LOCATIONS.
Information on the delivery platform and the necessary access data will be sent to all participants via StudyPLUS/by e-mail in good time before the course.
Please understand that we are expending university resources for this event, which should benefit as many of you as possible.
Therefore, please only register if you are able to attend this event.
If you have multiple unexcused absences, you will unfortunately be excluded from the optional offerings.
Please also note:
- In case of technical failure or log-in problems, please inform the lecturers or the contact person in time and promptly.
- Please work on your own PC
- If you arrive late, please register with the lecturer.
- Please give your complete first and last name
2021-06-01 06:00 bis 2021-06-01 09:15, 2021-05-25 06:00 bis 2021-05-25 09:15,