Would you like to learn German?
Then sign up for our online German Language intensive course. No previous knowledge is required.
Course times and days:
August 21 till August 25, 10 am to 1.40 pm.
- 24 teaching units
- After taking part in the complete course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself!
- Does your language level match the course? If you feel insecure, then please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the alphabet (pronunciation/spelling)
- numbers from 1 to 100
- asking and answering W-questions (writing your own profile)
- country names and adjectives
- conjugation of regular verbs and have + be
- separable verbs/verbs with vowel change
- talking about leisure activities + hobbies
- time of day and daily routine (asking and answering questions)
- indefinite article and negation/possessive pronoun (nominative + accusative)
- verbs with accusative complement
- reading comprehension: Descriptions of people, hobbies and professions
- Optional language courses are free of charge.
- Except for OLP distance learning students, where the fee is €100 per language course.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day.
- You will receive the access link a few days before the course starts by e-mail and in the offer under "Venue and/or access link".
- Unsubscribe via StudyPLUS (unsubscribe button) no later than three days BEFORE the course starts if you are unable to attend.
- Also cancel your registration if you are on the waiting list - only places that have become free can be filled.
- You arrive later on a course day or have to leave earlier? Then please inform the lecturers.
- Unexcused absences can lead to subordinate treatment in offers.