Das erwartet dich
The language course takes place every day, August 21 till August 26 from 10.00 am to 1.15 pm.
Please only register if you can attend ALL course days!
- 24 teaching units
- After taking part in the complete course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself!
- Does your language level match the course? If you feel insecure, then please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will start with basic business English, such as drafting an email, telephone communication and presentations.
- You will then take an in-depth look at writing a client brief, how to deal with clients, explaining concepts and all the buzzwords important for the creative industry.
- You will examine current and past trends in the world of design, advertising, marketing and architecture.
- Optional language courses are free of charge.
- Except for OLP distance learning students, where the fee is €100 per language course.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day.
- You will receive the access link a few days before the course starts by e-mail and in the offer under "Venue and/or access link".
- Unsubscribe via StudyPLUS (unsubscribe button) no later than three days BEFORE the course starts if you are unable to attend.
- Also cancel your registration if you are on the waiting list - only places that have become free can be filled.
- You arrive later on a course day or have to leave earlier? Then please inform the lecturers.
- Unexcused absences can lead to subordinate treatment in offers.