Find out more about an international working opportunity after graduation in the UK!
Norfolk County Council is inviting Social Workers from Germany to come and work in beautiful Norfolk in the East of England about 2 hours drive from London. Both Adult Social Services and Children’s Services are offering positions. You will receive dedicated support from a practice consultant - a senior social worker whose role is to help you with your learning and development. You will be given a personal plan to help you adapt your skills to working in the UK. You'll be part of a Social Work team and will receive regular supportive and reflective supervision from your practice consultant and one-to-one case supervision with your manager.
Pay and benefits:
- Your starting salary will be £31,895.
- As a social worker within Norfolk Children’s or Adults Social Services, you will have a range of choices for development opportunities and career progression.
Norfolk would like to welcome more international colleagues to its already existing diverse international community of colleagues.
- This info session is exclusively for students studying in the field of social work.
- Please use the Zoom link below to gain access on the day of the event.
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85906123863?pwd=NEhxNXV3d1k2Ykg3b0RwY0hlTnBWZz09
Meeting-ID: 859 0612 3863
BACHELOR: 5. - 8. Semester
MASTER: 3. - 6. Semester
Zeitraum: 20.09.2023 - 12.10.2023
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
+49 (0) 221 973199771