Das erwartet dich
Welcome to an interactive coaching workshop to unlock consulting skills! Throughout the workshop, you'll delve into the core aspects of successful consulting, acquiring valuable skills that are beneficial whether you aim to become a consultant or not.
In this dynamic session, you'll embark on a journey for both professional and personal growth, focusing on three main topics, as you will…
- Discover how to overcome challenges with expert problem-solving techniques
- Uncover the immense power of cultivating the right mindset for consulting excellence
- Explore the art of building trusted relationships, mastering effective communication, and fostering genuine connection with clients, colleagues and yourself.
About your trainer Anna-Lena Grimm:
As a former strategy consultant and now Talent Strategy Manager for the European market at one of the largest consultancies, Anna-Lena Grimm thrives on empowering individuals and organizations to reach their full potential. Alongside, she runs her own business where she uses her expertise to empower others, fostering personal and professional growth, helping aspiring and experienced leaders unlock their talents and excel in their careers.
She holds a double Masters in Psychology and Leadership & Management and she is internationally certified as a Leadership and Strengths Coach by ICF, EMCC and Gallup Clifton Strengths.
- If the offer is already fully booked, make a note of it. We will be happy to inform you when places become available!
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 18.09.2023 - 23.11.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 20 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 11
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.