In order to get an internship or entry level job in Germany there are important things to keep in mind!
In this session we will have a look at
- how to search for a open position
- how to read a job ad
- how to amend your CV to the German market
- how to prepare for a job interview
So join this online session with Ioni and Baerbel and learn how to draft your CV for the German market!
After the session you are more than welcome to book an appointment for an individual consultancy with the Career Development Team, please see offer "Individual Consultancy on application documents & job orientation" on StudyPLUS.
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.