Did you find the employer of your dreams or an exciting job advertisement? In order to get an internship or entry level job in Germany there a few things to keep in mind! Fortunately, there are some easy rules on how to prepare your application documents. Join the event and learn how to draft your CV for the German market!
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.