This Excel course for beginners includes:
- Review of the Excel basics
- Handling workbooks and spreadsheets
- Calculations and formulas in Excel
- Functions (sum, count, average, min, max, …)
- Formatting of cells (color, font, borders, number formats, …)
- Use of the filter for easy data analysis
- Using Flash Fill for easier data processing
- Freeze panes (first rows / columns)
- Shortcuts in Excel
- Tips and tricks from practice
- If the offer is already fully booked, make a note of it. We will be happy to inform you when places become available!
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
- No certificate is provided for this entry-level course. Employers expect students to have a solid knowledge of MS Office. Certificates of entry-level courses may negatively impact your application.
Zeitraum: 18.09.2023 - 22.09.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 38 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 20
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.