The course includes:
- Review of the Excel basics
- Handling workbooks and spreadsheets
- Calculations and formulas with numbers and dates
- Functions (total, number, average, min, max, …)
- Formatting of cells (color, font, borders, number formats, …)
- Use of the filter for easy data analysis
- Using Flash Fill for an easier data processing
- Freeze panes (first rows / columns)
- Shortcuts in Excel
- Tips and tricks from the practice
Since this is an online course that is not geographically bound, the course is open to students from ALL LOCATIONS. Information on the delivery platform and the necessary access data will be sent to all participants via StudyPLUS/by e-mail in good time before the course. Please understand that we are expending university resources for this event, which should benefit as many of you as possible.
Please also note:
As this course is conducted online, please register with your own device and your full name. Otherwise you may not be registered as a participant.
- In case of technical problems, please contact us immediately so that we can find a solution as soon as possible
- If you are late, please make sure that you are still registered as a participant by the lecturer.
- If you have to leave the course before the end, please inform the instructor.
- We reserve the right to give participants who are absent without excuse from workshops, courses, events, etc., lower priority for future participation.
In many cases, an unexcused absence means that those interested in the offer cannot move up on the waiting list and valuable places remain free. In addition, the provision of the offers is associated with a high level of planning, coordination and costs.
- Registration for all events is obligatory. If you are unable to attend the event for important reasons, please cancel your registration via StudyPLUS no later than five days before the event.
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact the person named in the course description.
For this entry-level course no certificate is provided. Employers expect students to have a solid knowledge of MS Office. Certificates of entry-level courses may affect your application disadvantageously.
2021-09-24 06:00 bis 2021-09-24 09:00,