The course 'English for Psychology Students' is aimed at students of the degree programs PW & WP and takes place weekly.
The aim is to prepare you for the mostly English-language literature in psychology.
You should already have a good knowledge of English (CEF B2) for this course.
Tuesdays 9:10 am - 10:40 am.
Remark: Individual course days can be adjusted in consultation between the participants and the lecturers.
- 24 teaching units
- After taking part in the complete course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself!
- Does your language level match the course? If you feel insecure, then please send a mail to email@example.com
- Areas of Psychology
- Mental disorders and popular myths
- Personality traits
- General discussions on Psychology
- Vocabulary work