The course 'English for Psychology Students' is aimed at students of the degree programs PW & WP and takes place weekly.
The aim is to prepare you for the mostly English-language literature in psychology.
You should already have a good knowledge of English (CEF B2) for this course.
This course takes place every Wednesday from 09:10h till 10:40 am
- 26 teaching units
- After taking part in the course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself
- Does your language level match the course? If you feel insecure, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas of Psychology
- Mental disorders and popular myths
- Personality traits
- General discussions on Psychology
- Vocabulary work