This course starts October 10, every monday at 5.05pm till 6.45 pm.
The course looks at all of the necessary terms and expressions you will need to work in a creative international environment.
Having a high school level of English is a standard nowadays, but furthering your knowledge with industry-specific language is what you need to enhance your career possibilities.
If you are studying graphic design, product design or interior design, this course is for meant for you.
To achieve the maximum benefit of this course, speaking up and contributing your ideas and opinions in the course is paramount to your learning process. In basic English: Speak in class! Use it or lose it!
- 22 teaching units
- After taking part in the course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself
- Does your language level match the course? You feel insecure, then please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will start with basic business English, such as drafting an email, telephone communication and presentations.
- You will then take an in-depth look at writing a client brief, how to deal with clients, explaining concepts and all the buzzwords important for the creative industry.
- You will examine current and past trends in the world of design, advertising, marketing and architecture.
- Fee for distance learning students: 100 € per language course.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail a few days before the course starts.
- Unsubscribe in good time and BEFORE the start of the course if you are NOT able to participate
- Unsubscribe even if you are on the waiting list.
- Unexcused absence can lead to subordinate treatment in offers.