Das erwartet dich
Our Business English basics course offers you the opportunity to brush up on specific idioms and grammatical rules in everyday working life and to present yourself appropriately in your profession. In addition, you will learn the basics of communicating with business partners and the rules of English correspondence.
You will discuss the exact content and expectations of this course with your lecturer during the first seminar, and he or she will address your individual questions and topics during the subsequent individual sessions. Topics may include, for example, how to write a good cover letter in English and what the special features are in a successful English-language CV.
This course takes place every Monday from 6:05 pm till 7:35 pm
- 26 teaching units
- After taking part in the course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself
- Does your language level match the course? You feel insecure, then please send an email to email@example.com
- Formal introduction
- Conducting Small Talks
- Conducting interviews
- Planning a meeting
- Making formal phone calls
- Writing a CV
- Writing a cover letter
- Writing emails
- Past tenses
- Present perfect tense
- Future tenses
- Tense and place prepositions
- Adjectives and verbs
- Fee for distance learning students: 100 € per language course.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day
- You will receive the access link by e-mail a few days before the course starts
- Unsubscribe in good time and BEFORE the start of the course if you are NOT able to participate
- Unsubscribe even if you are on the waiting list
- Unexcused absence can lead to subordinate treatment in offers
Zeitraum: 05.09.2022 - 18.09.2022
Teilnehmer: max. 25 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 1
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
Languages Center Duesseldorf