Das erwartet dich
Students in Presentation Skills and Discussions B2/C1 will enhance their skills within a business context taken from various business scenarios preparing students for both studying and working in English. They will hold also business presentations in English using a variety of tools such as describing graphs, structuring and grammar functions related to presentations.
This course takes place every monday, from 10:50 to 12:20
- 26 teaching units
- After taking part in the course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself
- Does your language level match the course? You feel insecure, then please send a mail to email@example.com
- Building and delivering presentations
- graph descriptions, etc.
- Scenarios in business and university context
- Fee for distance learning students: 100 € per language course.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail a few days before the course starts.
- Unsubscribe in good time and BEFORE the start of the course if you are NOT able to participate
- Unsubscribe even if you are on the waiting list.
- Unexcused absence can lead to subordinate treatment in offers.