Robert Gierse is lead consultant at Frazer Jones, and is responsible for the end-to-end recruitment for HR roles across Germany. He also runs the company’s HR Talent program, which gives HR juniors a platform for peer exchange. This comprehensive experience across all stages of the recruitment process has given him unique insights into the perspectives of recruiters, hiring managers and candidates. As a result, he helps young professionals find jobs that fit perfectly with their skillset and personality. In this session, he will discuss what companies are looking for and how to define your strengths in order to create a winning CV.
The following topics will be covered:
- Content / structure of the CV
- Dealing with gaps
- Relevance of the German language and how to deal with it in the CV
- Relevance of different stations & expectations of recruiters and companies on CVs
- Peculiarities of the German job market or employers in Germany
- Placement opportunities & presentation of competencies
- Do's & Don'ts
- Social media visibility
- General tips
Since this is an online course that is not geographically bound, the course is open to students from ALL LOCATIONS.
Information on the delivery platform and the necessary access data will be sent to all participants via StudyPLUS/by e-mail in good time before the course.
Please understand that we are expending university resources for this event, which should benefit as many of you as possible.
Therefore, please only register if you are able to attend this event.
If you have multiple unexcused absences, you will unfortunately be excluded from the optional offerings.
Please also note:
- In case of technical failure or log-in problems, please inform the lecturers or the contact person in time and promptly.
- Please work on your own PC
- If you arrive late, please register with the lecturer.
- Please give your complete first and last name
2021-04-20 04:30 bis 2021-04-20 05:30,