OTHER COUNTRIES – DIFFERENT HABITS - INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF OTHER BUSINESS ETIQUETTE RULES
IS THE KEY TO PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS ABROAD. APPEARING CONFIDENTLY AND SUCCESSFULLY ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE HAS TO BE LEARNED.
ESPECIALLY ABROAD, THERE ARE MANY STUMBLING BLOCKS AND TABOOS THAT CAN QUICKLY BE DETRIMENTAL TO BUSINESS.
THE UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE OF SOCIO-CULTURAL BACKGROUNDS PREVENT CONFLICT SITUATIONS, POSSIBLE MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND FUNDAMENTAL MISTAKES IN DEALING WITH PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.
HOW TO CONNECT AND NETWORK IN 2022. HOW AND WHY TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA IN BUSINESS.
• As this course is conducted online, please register with your own device and your full name. Otherwise you may not be registered as a participant.
• In case of technical problems, please contact us immediately so that we can find a solution as soon as possible.
• If you are late, please make sure that you are still registered as a participant by the lecturer.
• If you have to leave the course before the end, please inform the instructor.
• We reserve the right to give participants who are absent without excuse from workshops, courses, events, etc., lower priority for future participation. In many cases, an unexcused absence means that those interested in the offer cannot move up on the waiting list and valuable places remain free. In addition, the provision of the offers is associated with a high level of planning, coordination and costs.
• Registration for all events is obligatory. If you are unable to attend the event for important reasons, please cancel your registration via StudyPLUS no later than five days before the event.
• If you have any questions or problems, please contact the person named in the course description.