Das erwartet dich
This special Business Knigge Workshop is mandatory for MIHEP and MIMS Students in Wiesbaden.
1. Business behaviour in Germany in general ( for example regarding smartphone in a meeting, emails, businesscards, punctuality)
2. how to address people
3. distance zones in European culture
4. to greet, to introduce someone (handshake, eye contact, how to behave nowadaysregarding “COVID-Virus” ; differences between our two important
playgrounds “business” s and private life”: who enjoys a priviledge? Corporate hierarchy
5. light conversation, especially in the application process (why light talk is a great deal more than superficial chit chat, the topics in Germany)
6. how to behave in a company when being new
7. meeting culture, especially business manners in online-meetings
8. how to create a good first impression - primacy and recency effect
9. how to dress in business – dress codes
10. table manners in general
PLEASE NOTE: in case this course will not be possible to conduct on site, we will change it to an online version, which will be a shortend version. We will keep you updated.
MASTER: 2. - 4. Semester
Teilnehmer: max. 12 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 12
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.
Career Development Wiesbaden
0611 711 856 32