Das erwartet dich
Are you thinking about applying for an internship abroad or do you need English for your everyday work? Then come to the Brush up your Business English course and learn how to write a good cover letter in English and what the special features are in a successful English CV. Here, you will learn everything about Business English.
This course takes place every thursday, from 18:05 to 19:35
- 26 teaching units
- After taking part in the course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself
- Does your language level match the course? You feel insecure, then please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making business calls
- Making contacts
- Conducting negotiations
- Giving presentations
- Process descriptions
- Writing technical instructions
- Passive Verbal phrases
- Connecting words
- Sequential adverbs
- Discussing sentence errors: choppy sentence, comma-spliced, stringy sentence, run-on sentence
- Fee for distance learning students: 100 € per language course.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day
- You will receive the access link by e-mail a few days before the course starts
- Unsubscribe in good time and BEFORE the start of the course if you are NOT able to participate
- Unsubscribe even if you are on the waiting list
- Unexcused absence can lead to subordinate treatment in offers