Das erwartet dich
Course times and days:
-> Wednesday 06:05 p.m. - 07:35 p.m.
Remark: In consultation between the participants and the lecturers, individual course days can be adjusted.
- 24 teaching units
- After taking part in the complete course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself!
- Does your language level match the course? If you feel insecure, then please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to boost up your English fluency? You are looking for ways to improve your communication skills and your pronunciation in English? You would like to avoid using simple or intermediate words while speaking or writing in English and sound more fluent? Then this is the right course for you.
In this course, the follwing topics will be included: You will learn ways to communicate more fluently, tips and techniques to sound like a native speaker and pronounce words and sentences correctly. You will improve your vocabulary and listening skills, writing academic and business texts and letters, learn Idioms and common slang words, Abbreviations and interjections, homophones and synonyms, free discussion topics each session to improve your speaking skills.
- Optional language courses are free of charge.
- Excluded are students OLP distance learning, here the fee is 100 € per language course.
- Make a note of the course period, time and day.
- You will receive the access link by email a few days before the course starts.
- Unregister no later than three days PRIOR the course starts von StudyPLUS (Abmelden Button) if you are NOT supposed to be able to participate.
- Please also unsubscribe if you are on the waiting list.
- You join later or need to leave early on one course date? Then please inform your lecturer.
- Unexcused absence may result in offers being given priority.