Das erwartet dich
September 29 - December 20, 2023, fridays 2:45 pm - 4:15 pm
Please only register if you can attend ALL course days!
- 24 teaching units
- After taking part in the complete course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate.
- Take an active part and turn on your camera and microphone
- Language courses take time - don't overestimate yourself!
- Does your language level match the course? If you feel insecure, then please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to boost up your English fluency? You are looking for ways to improve your communication skills and your pronunciation in English? You would like to avoid using simple or intermediate words while speaking or writing in English and sound more fluent? Then this is the right course for you.
In this course, the follwing topics will be included: You will learn ways to communicate more fluently, tips and techniques to sound like a native speaker and pronounce words and sentences correctly. You will improve your vocabulary and listening skills, writing academic and business texts and letters, learn idioms and common slang words, abbreviations and interjections, homophones and synonyms, free discussion topics each session to improve your speaking skills.
Focus topics are:
- Sustainable Business
- Managing People
- Meeting Demand
- Public Relations
The following book will be used: Basis for Business, Fourth Edition · C1, Cornelsen, ISBN: 978-3-06-521020-1
- Should you be unable to finish the shopping cart check out, then please contact support.
- Make sure you note down the course period, time and day.
- You will receive the access link a few days before the course starts by e-mail and in the offer under "Venue and/or access link".
- Unsubscribe via StudyPLUS (cancellation button) no later than three days BEFORE the course starts if you are unable to attend.
- You arrive later on a course day or have to leave earlier? Then please inform the lecturers.
- Unexcused absences can lead to subordinate treatment in offers.
Zeitraum: 12.09.2023 - 22.09.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 25 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: -3
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.