Das erwartet dich
For whom? This is for you if you...
• ...struggle with telling your own story to potential employees, investors or even to peers, family and friends.
• ...are unsure of what your own brand is, what your experience represents and how it can be used to your advantage in the job market
• ...are a founder or thinking of becoming one, uncertain on how to bring your personality into the business
• ...struggle to get people's attention, become memorable and handle nerves when publicly presenting, speaking or pitching
Why? Storytelling & Personal branding will help you...
• Get the job you want • Get the attention of the right people
• Be memorable
• Gain confidence
• Build your credibility and expertise
In this session, we will take time to define what Storytelling is and how it can help you as a student at Fresenius University and in your career. We will spend time doing exercises and looking into real-life case studies of people around the world doing a brilliant job already. You will hear from my own experience working in big tech across 25 countries, dipping into how personal branding helped me build my career and what you can do to get started.
Other topics we'll cover:
• Self-perception and external perception
• Elevator pitches / Intros
• Authentic looks, language & presence
• Networking skills & Stakeholder maps
• Confidence, Influence & Persuasion
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.