Das erwartet dich
SEASONS OPENING at AMD Akademie Mode & Design!
10 QUESTIONS TO...
Prof. Dipl.-Des.(FH) Ulrike Nägele, the dean of the design department enters into a controversial conversation with the photographer Katja Rahlwes about fashion, women and her own career far away from the classic photographer training.
Meeting-ID: 554 846 9236
Biography of Katja Rahlwes
Born in Germany, Katja Rahlwes arrived to Paris at the
tender age of 16 to study design at the famed fashion
Institute Studio Bercot.
After graduating she started her career as an illustrator
and fashion stylist working for some of Europe's most
innovative and influential fashion titles.
However, Katja felt that her true calling was in image
making behind the lens as a photographer.
Her first assignments were for the iconic parisian
fashion bible of cool, Purple Magazine.
Katja has developed a unique language in within her
As she highlights the most important trends of the
season, she is simultaneously depicting and assertive
and sexually empowered woman, a muse in control of
her destiny and her physicality.
A true contrast to the "femme objet" that is depicted by
many of her peers who objectify women and
disempower them positioning them as mere objects of
Her unique perspective has landed her assignments in
Vogue Paris, Vogue Nippon, Self Service, W and i-D
Magazine as well as Gucci, Celine, MiuMiu, Chloe, APC,
and Maison Martin Margiela.
Please see here more:
- Please register with your own device and your full name.
- You will receive the access link by e-mail and via the course description (registration details) a few days before the course.
- If you arrive late or if you have to leave the course early, please inform the lecturer.
- In case of technical problems or questions, please contact the person named in the course description.
- Registration for all events is binding. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration in good time before the course starts, even if you are "only" on the waiting list (up to 3 days before the course via the cancellation button, then by e-mail to the contact person).
- Unexcused absences or cancellations at short notice without good reason may result in subordinate treatment for future registrations.
Zeitraum: 21.03.2023 - 29.03.2023
Teilnehmer: max. 50 Teilnehmer
Offene Plätze: 45
Wir nehmen uns gerne Zeit für dich und beantworten deine persönlichen Fragen.